mySociety Ltd Board Members
Revision as of 16:08, 28 April 2010 by Amandeep
mySociety Ltd, the commercial trading subsidiary of UKCOD (see Structure), has the following board members.
- Owen Blacker (Trustee non-executive)
- See Owen's bio in the trustees list.
- James Cronin (Chairman of the board; Trustee non-executive)
- See James's bio in the trustees list.
- Amandeep Rehlon (Treasurer; Trustee non-executive)
- See Amandeep's bio in the trustees list.
- Tom Steinberg (CEO)
- Tom is a policy analyst by background. Tom founded mySociety with the immense help of the trustees of UKCOD, the volunteers who built FaxYourMP and TheyWorkForYou, and a big dose of luck.
- Etienne Pollard (Independent non-executive)
- Etienne is an investment professional with Good Energies, a leading investor in renewable energy and energy efficiency. He was previously a consultant with McKinsey & Company, where he worked with public sector, technology, telecoms and energy clients. During 2007 Etienne did some freelance work for mySociety (building the backend processing system for video footage on TheyWorkForYou.com).
Previous board members
- Mike Bracken (Independent non-executive)
- Mike was previously Commercial Director at Wavex Technology, a London-based IT services outsourcing company. He helped the initial funding and start-up of mySociety before leaving early in 2008 to become Head of Technology at Guardian News & Media.
- Karl Grundy (Commercial Director)
- After being an admirer/supporter of mySociety for several years, Karl joined us in January 2008 as Commercial Director, working with us until January 2010. He has previously held commercial positions at Mintel, Incisive Media, Kable Ltd & INPUT to name a few, as well as finding some time to do some freelance commercial consulting. Primarily working in online publishing and research, across various sectors/subjects from ICT to FMCG in B2B, B2C & B2G markets.